Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
• Downloadable Study Guides, Podcasts, Terms and Concepts - All Chapters
• Case Studies
• Proctored Online Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate Exam (180 minutes, 125 Questions)
• Study material
• Mobile Apps
• 55 PMI PDUs (online certificate)
• Course Validity - 180 days
Proctored online Six Sigma Black Belt certification exam (180 minutes, 125 questions)
What is included
This course aims to -
- provide comprehensive knowledge to participants about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
- provide knowledge to students to form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- provide knowledge to students to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- to equip students with knowledge to communicate using Six Sigma concepts
- familiarize participants on how to assess and manage project risk.
- equip students with knowledge to avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma
Introduction to Six Sigma
Six Sigma Methodology – Define
Six Sigma Methodology – Measure
Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze
Six Sigma Methodology – Improve
Six Sigma Methodology – Control
More on Lean
Case Study 1
Case Study 2