PRINCE2® Foundation Certification Training
• Online study material
• Study guides
• Terms and concepts
• Chapter tests and evaluation tests
• Official full length mock exams
• Full length simulated Foundation exam
• Mobile app
• Interactive case study
• Access for up to 360 days
None, although experience in a project environment is recommended.
The PRINCE2® Foundation examination is a closed-book 60 minute 75 multiple choice question paper with 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores. The pass mark is 50% (35 marks required to pass out of 70 available).
What is included
- Study guides including Video tutorials: Study as you prefer using PDF files, video tutorials, HTML format or podcasts. Explain the goals, objectives, scope and detailed concepts of PRINCE2® principles, themes and processes & and other syllabus areas of PRINCE2.
- Podcasts: Download it and listen to it at your convenience.
- Interactive Case Study: Professor Bubbleman App to help you apply the concepts learnt in real life scenarios.
- Glossary: A PDF glossary provided to help you revise quickly.
- Crossword: Test your knowledge and have some fun doing it.
- Phone App: Download a very effective phone app to study on your mobile.
- Chapter Tests and Evaluation Tests: These tests assess the delegate's degree of understanding of the respective chapter content.
- Sample Papers: To get a feel of the actual PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exam, take the full length sample papers as part of our online course and assess your responses with the provided answers to the same.
- Trainer Support: Email support by experienced accredited trainers during the duration of the course and post course.
- Introduction to PRINCE2
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Principles
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Themes
- Introduction to PRINCE2 Processes
- Business Case Theme
- Organization Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting up a Project
- Directing a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project Process
TAILORING PRINCE2 TO THE PROJECT ENVIRONMENT