OBASHI gives you the clarity and vision to help you develop and improve the way your business works. OBASHI is used to create Business and IT diagrams, giving a visual representation of how your business works.
OBASHI has its roots in the oil industry, but is applicable to any organisation and at all levels. Use OBASHI to create dataflows to enable strategic planning, or to plan and impact assess low-level changes. OBASHI is not just about IT. It’s about the fact that all businesses now rely on data – so we must understand how data flows.
- 17 easy to absorb lessons covering ITIL terminology, structure, concepts and processes
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
Lessons in this course
- Lesson 1: Introducing ITIL
- Lesson 2: Service management and stakeholders
- Lesson 3: Functions, roles and processes
- Lesson 4: The service lifecycle
- Lesson 5: Service Strategy key concepts
- Lesson 6: Service Strategy processes
- Lesson 7: Service Design key concepts
- Lesson 8: Service Design processes (1)
- Lesson 9: Service Design processes (2)
- Lesson 10: Service Transition processes (1)
- Lesson 11: Service Transition processes (2)
- Lesson 12: Service Operation processes
- Lesson 13: Service Operation functions
- Lesson 14: CSI
- Lesson 15: Roles
- Lesson 16: Technology considerations
- Lesson 17: The sample exam
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of the ITIL framework
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
- Exam duration: 60 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored.
- Exam pass mark: 65% (26/40 questions)
- Exam language: extra time is available for non-native English speakers.
- Exam voucher is NOT included in the price of the course
- Exams must be ordered and accessed within 6 months of purchase